- All products are added to your cart.
The FLOORTEC R 870 sweeper combines impressive performance, price, ergonomic construction and low operating costs. This is a versatile, dust-free heavy-duty sweeper for both indoor and outdoor applications. The machine is suitable for sweeping in both slightly dusty and very dusty environments.
The Nilfisk FLOORTEC R 870 shows excellent sweeping performance. Control of dust is achieved by switching on all functions in one operation. Brush and dust control starts and stops automatically when you drive with this sweeper. This saves energy, reduces wear on the brush and makes operation easier. The dust-free sweeping can be optimized on the side brushes by means of an optional dust control mist system. The side brushes have no belts and all brushes and electric motors are switched off when not in use. That saves energy and maintenance costs. No tools are needed to remove the main or side brush and the filter. Easy access to all components ensures quick (le) and easy maintenance and service. The internal hopper with hydraulic high discharge can be opened and closed from the operator position. As a result, the sweeper can be immediately driven away after dumping waste in a container. The ergonomic control panel improves comfort and the low two-stage entry area ensures that getting in and out is safe and easy. The Nilfisk FLOORTEC R 870 sweeper is suitable for a wide range of applications in industry and production, in warehouses, distribution centers, car parks, petrol stations, at car dealerships, storage of agricultural machinery and multi-storey car parks up to and including the agriculture and construction industry. .
- Operation with just one operation saves energy and reduces wear on the brush
- Internal hopper with hydraulic high discharge can be operated from the user position
- Due to the low noise level it is nice to work with the machine
- Optional misting system for dust control on the side brushes
- All functions start automatically when the brushes are lowered, making the operation simple and intuitive
- Easy access to all components for fast (le) and easy maintenance and service
- All maintenance work can easily be carried out without tools
- Inclined foot control panel for good ergonomics
- Two-stage boarding makes getting in and out easy
- The operation is simple, so less training is needed for use