- All products are added to your cart.
Nilfisk MC 4M + Nilfisk Foamgun + Starterspackage
The Nilfisk MC 4M cold water high pressure cleaner is equipped with two new features that increase user-friendliness:
• Special storage space for the spray gun. Studies have shown that this part damages the most during transport and transport. Simply because the spray gun is not properly stored and is therefore unprotected. The Nilfisk MC 4M line pressure washers are equipped with an innovative spray gun holder that prevents damage.
• Rotatable cable hook for the electrical cable. A simple solution that is already highly appreciated by many users of our other products. The swivel cable hook makes it easier to roll up and unroll the electrical cable and prevents irritation when storing the Nilfisk high-pressure cleaner.
The MC 4M cold water high-pressure cleaner has the advantage of being compact and user-friendly. At the same time, it offers more power and brings high-pressure cleaning with cold water to a new level.
The key for this is a new cleaning agent-FoamSprayer that makes short work of grease and stubborn dirt.
The powerful choice Designed for low-intensity cleaning applications, the MC 4M is the powerful choice for small and medium-sized agricultural sites, construction companies, garages and car rental companies.
Unique patented holder for spray gun protects the gun from falling and being dragged behind the machine, preventing damage.
The swiveling cable hook makes child's play of rolling and unrolling the electric cord.
The hood can be quickly removed for direct access to the motor pump unit.
Fill pump pump tank with oil level glass and fill / drain function.
- 1450 rpm quality motor pump
- Brass pump head and ceramic plungers
- Working pressure up to 160 bar
- Water flow up to 620 l / h
- Unique and fast FoamSprayer system with a separate bottle for efficient and quick cleaning
- Cleaning foam sticks to the dirt, making it work more efficiently.
- Up to 20% more pressure from the nozzle and cleaning effect thanks to the external foam spray system
- Innovative holder protects the spray gun against damage during storage and transport
- Swivel cable hook for easier removal and winding of power cord
- Robust design with larger 250 mm wheels optimizes transport over rough surfaces and stair treads
- Fill pump pump tank with oil level glass and fill / drain function
- Easy opening and removal of cabinet for access to the pump
- Technical data
- Weight (kg) 41
- Length x width x height (mm) 382x382x1017
- Pump pressure (bar / MPa) 160/16
- Cleaning impact (kgf) 3.0
- Water capacity Qmax-Qiec (l / h) 620/580
- Water supply temperature, max. (° C) 60
- Power consumption (kW) 3.0
- Electrical connection values (V / ~ / Hz / A) 230/1/50 / 13.4
- Electro cable (m) 5
- Suction height (m) 0.5
- Nozzle size 25035
- Pump (rpm) 1450
- Ceramic coated plungers 3
- Standard equipment
- HD hose (DN6) 15m
- Ergo 2000 incl. Turntable
- Ergo link
- Coupling water inlet
- 4-in-1 lance
- Tornado Plus nozzle