- All products are added to your cart.
ProNano Pt. Platinum coating
ProNano Pt. coating
ProNano Pt. Coating is a carefully formulated 2-part, innovative long-lasting paint protector based on Nano Technology and the ultimate hardness of Platinum particles. Platinum is known as the most durable, purest and rarest precious metal in the world.
This unique coating achieves its maximum hardness and protection through the Pt. Base Coating to be applied in combination with the Platinum Coating. The ProNano Pt. Coating provides excellent durability and resistance and gives the paint a great appearance.
Compared to other coatings, ProNano scores Pt. Coating highest on hydrophobicity, color enhancement, durability, smoothness, gloss and hardness!
For the ultimate result, we recommend that you first polish the vehicle to remove swirls, scratches and other imperfections.
How to use:
Make sure your vehicle is 100% clean before you begin. For this you use our ProNano Plus. To remove iron spots on the vehicle, use our ProNano Rust Remover.
Process the ProNano Pt. Coating part by part. For example, start at your hood and follow steps 1 to 6. Then repeat these steps on the adjacent part of the vehicle, etc.
- Apply a few drops of ProNano Base Coating to the applicator covered with the white microfiber coating cloth.
- Spread the ProNano Base Coating evenly over the surface.
- Lightly polish the ProNano Base Coating with the supplied gray microfiber cloth and allow to dry for +/- 30 minutes. Be careful not to put pressure during brushing.
- After +/- 30 minutes, apply a thin and even layer of ProNano Platinum Coating to the surface with the second applicator covered with the second white microfiber coating cloth.
- Let the layer adhere to the surface for 5-10 minutes.
- After 5-10 minutes, lightly polish the treated surface (do not apply pressure) to a high gloss.
- After step 6, move on to the next part of the vehicle and start with step 1. Caution: Do not apply the coating to hot surfaces or in direct sunlight.
For best results, apply 3 coats of ProNano Platinum Coating with a minimum time interval of 3 hours. You only need 1 layer of ProNano Base Coating.
50ml ProNano Base Coating & 50ml ProNano Platinum Coating is more than enough to apply 3 layers to a passenger car or company bus. After applying 3 layers, we guarantee that the properties of ProNano Pt. Coating to be maintained for at least 36 months!
- Do not apply outdoors due to dust.
- Process the product at a temperature of 18-24 C.
- Make sure the car paint is clean and cool.
- Degrease and remove old coatings from car paint before applying.
- Apply extra layers with a minimum interval of 3 hours.
- Drying time after applying the last layer 12 to 24 hours in a dry and warm place.